Train the Trainer Session - Become a Certified AB1825 Trainer
September 16, Los Angeles (map) - closed
September 16, Fresno (map) - closed
September 18, San Diego (map) - closed
October 6, San Francisco (map)
Government Code Section 12950.1 (AB 1825), requires employers with 50 or more employees to provide harassment prevention training to all supervisory employees every two years and to new supervisors within 6 months of their assumption of a supervisory position.
Are you concerned that your online training is ineffective? Try the LCW personal touch to get your message across. Liebert Cassidy Whitmore, leaders in client education, is offering "Train the Trainer" sessions to provide you with the necessary tools to conduct mandatory AB 1825 training for your agency.
You are eligible to attend LCW's Train the Trainer session if you meet any of the following:
- "Attorneys" serving as in-house counsel, admitted for two or more years to the bar of any state in the United States and whose practice includes employment law under the Fair Employment and Housing Act and/or Title VII of the federal Civil Rights Act of 1964, or
- "Human resource professionals" or "harassment prevention consultants" working as employees with a minimum of two or more years of practical experience in one or more of the following: a) designing or conducting discrimination, retaliation and sexual harassment prevention training; b) responding to sexual harassment complaints or other discrimination complaints; c) conducting investigations of sexual harassment complaints; or d) advising employers or employees regarding discrimination, retaliation and sexual harassment prevention, or
- "Professors or instructors" in law schools, colleges or universities who have a post graduate degree or California teaching credential and either 20 instruction hours or two or more years of experience in a law school, college or university teaching about employment law under the Fair Employment and Housing Act and/or Title VII of the federal Civil Rights Act of 1964.
- 6 hours of instruction to be completed in one day
- Facilitator Guide, PowerPoint slides and case studies (on CD and hard copy) complete with detailed speakers' notes for use in future presentations
- Participant Guide for distribution in their future presentations
- Legal updates, where warranted, through 2017 including updated slides and facilitator/participant guides
- Certificate of Attendance for "Train the Trainer session"
- Ability for 5 employees from their own agency to attend the pre-scheduled workshop
$1,500 each or $1,350 each if ERC Member