WORK WITH US
Back to School in a COVID-19 World: Essential Materials for California Private Schools – Fall 2021 (Consortium Members)
Order Today! Orders will be fulfilled electronically within one business day.
This is a collection of updated policies and forms to assist California private schools as they reopen in Fall 2021. Materials include:
- COVID-19 Policies and Protocols for Employees
- COVID-19 Policies and Protocols for Students
- COVID-19 Workplace and Exposure Outbreak and Notice Reporting Policy
- Policy for Use and Disclosure of Employee Confidential Medical Information Related to COVID-19
- Policy for Use and Disclosure of Student Confidential Medical Information Related to COVID-19
- Policy Mandating COVID 19 Vaccinations for Employees
- Workplace Exposure Notice to Employees (this is a notice required by statute)
- Exposure Notice to Employee Organization/Representatives (this is a notice required by statute)
- Workplace Exposure Notice to Employer of Subcontracted Employees (this is a notice required by statute)
- Workplace Outbreak Notice to Local Health Department (this is a notice required by statute)
- Sample Notice Directing Employee Not to Return to Work Due to Close Contact Exposure
- CMIA Authorization for Employees
- CMIA Authorization for Students
- Certification for Employee Returning to Work After COVID-19 Symptoms, Positive Test Result, or Exposure
- Certification for Student Returning to School After COVID-19 Symptoms, Positive Test Result, or Exposure
- Certification for Unvaccinated Employee Returning to Work After Domestic/International Travel
- Certification for Unvaccinated Student Returning to School After Domestic/International Travel
- Template medical exemption form for employee requesting medical exemption from COVID-19 vaccine requirement
- Template religious exemption form for employee requesting religious exemption from COVID-19 vaccine requirement
Orders will be fulfilled by email. Pay-by-check orders will be fulfilled once payment is received by LCW.
You May Be Interested In
On June 17, 2021, the Occupational Safety and Health Standards Board (“OSHSB”) readopted an amended version of the Cal/OSHA COVID-19 Regulations (8 C.C.R. §§ 3205 – 3205.4). The amendments will...
On September 17, 2020, Governor Newsom signed into law Assembly Bill (“AB”) 685, codifying in Labor Code section 6409.6 certain notice requirements where employees were potentially exposed to the...
The laws governing the relationships between schools and their families, employees and the public are frequently changing and often confusing. Private schools are under increased scrutiny from their...