WORK WITH US
FLSA Public Sector Compliance Guide
Liebert Cassidy Whitmore is pleased to make available the updated for 2021 Fair Labor Standards Act: A Public Sector Compliance Guide. Exhaustively researched and updated, it will provide you with the important information you need to know to ensure that your agency’s employment policies and procedures are in compliance with the Fair Labor Standards Act.
- Covers all aspects of the law and regulations.
- Logically organized for ease of understanding and reference.
- Translates statutory and legal terminology into easy-to-understand language.
- Illustrates in practical terms how to apply law and regulations through examples.
- Cites up-to-date court decisions, and Department of Labor Opinion Letter Rulings and Regulations.
- Emphasizes hands-on use through checklists, sample policies and practice tips.
- Contains “LCW Practice Advisors” addressing important areas commonly encountered in applying the statute.
- Facilitates quick reference to particular topics through a glossary.
- Includes copies of key Department of Labor Regulations.
You May Be Interested In
Regular areas of concern for public safety agencies include:
Hiring practices, including background investigations and pre-employment inquiries
The interplay between disciplinary...
Privacy rights implicate many of the actions employers take concerning employees and prospective employees. There is a privacy element to many of the laws that protect applicants and employees in...
It is a full-time job just to list the leaves available to California workers, let alone administer them. For example, California employees are entitled to industrial injury leave, ADA/FEHA...