WORK WITH US
FLSA Public Sector Compliance Guide
Liebert Cassidy Whitmore is pleased to make available the updated for 2021 Fair Labor Standards Act: A Public Sector Compliance Guide. Exhaustively researched and updated, it will provide you with the important information you need to know to ensure that your agency’s employment policies and procedures are in compliance with the Fair Labor Standards Act.
- Covers all aspects of the law and regulations.
- Logically organized for ease of understanding and reference.
- Translates statutory and legal terminology into easy-to-understand language.
- Illustrates in practical terms how to apply law and regulations through examples.
- Cites up-to-date court decisions, and Department of Labor Opinion Letter Rulings and Regulations.
- Emphasizes hands-on use through checklists, sample policies and practice tips.
- Contains “LCW Practice Advisors” addressing important areas commonly encountered in applying the statute.
- Facilitates quick reference to particular topics through a glossary.
- Includes copies of key Department of Labor Regulations.
You May Be Interested In
The California Labor Code is far from clear as to which of its provisions apply to local government agencies, such as cities, counties, special districts, community colleges and school districts. The...
This workbook examines appropriate steps that you can take to minimize the potential for violent episodes at work - and how to respond to violence when it does occur.
The laws mandating equal employment opportunity have set the stage for achieving workplace diversity, but they are only a starting point. The equal employment laws only address diversity in the...