WORK WITH US
FLSA Public Sector Compliance Guide
Liebert Cassidy Whitmore is pleased to make available the updated for 2021 Fair Labor Standards Act: A Public Sector Compliance Guide. Exhaustively researched and updated, it will provide you with the important information you need to know to ensure that your agency’s employment policies and procedures are in compliance with the Fair Labor Standards Act.
- Covers all aspects of the law and regulations.
- Logically organized for ease of understanding and reference.
- Translates statutory and legal terminology into easy-to-understand language.
- Illustrates in practical terms how to apply law and regulations through examples.
- Cites up-to-date court decisions, and Department of Labor Opinion Letter Rulings and Regulations.
- Emphasizes hands-on use through checklists, sample policies and practice tips.
- Contains “LCW Practice Advisors” addressing important areas commonly encountered in applying the statute.
- Facilitates quick reference to particular topics through a glossary.
- Includes copies of key Department of Labor Regulations.
You May Be Interested In
The Brown Act
This workbook explores the Ralph M. Brown Act, commonly referred to as the "Brown Act." The Brown Act was authored by former State Assembly member Ralph M. Brown and passed by the...
This workbook provides supervisors, managers and department heads with an introductory look at the Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA) and its daily impact on employees. The workbook also dispels myth...
On December 16, 2021, the Occupational Safety and Health Standards Board (OSHSB) readopted an amended version of the Cal/OSHA COVID-19 Regulations (8 C.C.R. §§ 3205). The amendments will require that...