WORK WITH US
Maximizing Performance Through Documentation, Evaluation, and Corrective Action
This workshop will provide managers and supervisors with techniques, skills, and tools to maximize employee work performance. Attendees will learn how to:
- Identify, develop and communicate performance goals
- Draft and provide effective performance evaluations
- Document employee performance and conduct
- Use a “supervisor’s file” appropriately and effectively
- Eliminate avoidable “surprises” from year-end reviews and counseling interactions
- Plan and implement effective corrective action, including discipline if warranted
This training is 2.5 hours in length and costs $33. Upon completion you will receive an acknowledgement of completion for your records. (You may also forward this to your organization’s administrator.)
Who Should Attend?
Experienced and newer Department Heads, Managers, Supervisors, and Human Resources Staff – Public Safety included.
Upon purchase, you will have 24 hours in which to watch the video. The video must be watched in one sitting.
Supported browsers to view the video: Google Chrome, Firefox, Safari and Microsoft Edge. Please note, Internet Explorer is not supported at this time.
Browse through these FAQs to find answers to commonly raised questions: Click Here to View
For all technical questions regarding login or payment please contact email@example.com.
For all other questions, including organization-wide discounted pricing, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.