WORK WITH US
Public Service: Understanding the Roles and Responsibilities of Public Employees
This three-hour presentation is designed to provide an overview of what it means to be a public employee, the important role of a public servant and how to succeed in public service. The presentation will cover the following issues:
- The difference between public vs. private sector employment
- The responsibilities and role of a public employee
- Common labor laws for public employees
- Ethical obligations of public servants
- Efficient use of public resources
- Providing customer service
- Creating and maintaining a work environment of respect, dignity, and integrity for the citizens we serve
This training is three hours in length and costs $33. Upon completion you will receive an acknowledgement of completion for your records. (You may also forward this to your organization’s administrator.)
Upon purchase, you will have 24 hours in which to watch the video. The video must be watched in one sitting.
Supported browsers to view the video: Google Chrome, Firefox, Safari and Microsoft Edge. Please note, Internet Explorer is not supported at this time.
Browse through these FAQs to find answers to commonly raised questions: Click Here to View
For all technical questions regarding login or payment please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
For all other questions, including organization-wide discounted pricing, please send us an email at email@example.com.