WORK WITH US
Harassment Prevention: Train the Trainer
The Train the Trainer session will be presented virtually.
LCW Train the Trainer sessions will provide you with the necessary training tools to conduct the mandatory AB 1825, SB 1343, AB 2053, and AB 1661 training at your organization.
California Law requires employers to provide harassment prevention training to all employees. Every two years, supervisors must participate in a 2-hour course, and non-supervisors must participate in a 1-hour course.
- Six hours of instruction to be completed in one day. Trainers will become certified to train both supervisors and non-supervisors at/for their organization.
- Facilitator Guide, PowerPoint slides, and case studies that are in compliance with new California Law for supervisory and non-supervisory training. These materials include detailed speakers’ notes for use in future presentations.
- Participant Guide for distribution in their future presentations.
- Legal updates, where warranted, for a two-year period, including updated slides and facilitator/participant guides.
- Certificate of Attendance for “Train the Trainer session.”
Please email Anna Sanzone-Ortiz at email@example.com or call 310.981.2051.
Please note that we will need at least two attendees for the Train the Trainer session to take place. If we do not have at least two attendees, you will be notified that the Train the Trainer session will be canceled.