WORK WITH US
Back to School: Community College Return to Campus Toolkit
The past school year has forced community college districts to battle new and challenging issues that had an immense and wide-ranging impact on community college districts, their employees, and their students. As the COVID-19 pandemic is beginning to come under control, districts want to return employees and students back to campus in order to continue providing high quality service to students. Districts now need to address the new and complex issues related to the returning employees and students back to campus. In planning for the Fall, districts will need to consider federal, state, and local orders, guidance, legal obligations and many other variables to decide how best to continue educating their students while promoting safe and healthy campuses and offices for employees and students.
Our Return to Campus Toolkit Webinar is designed to help community college districts plan for a safe and healthy reopening. The Webinar will examine relevant legal requirements, Cal/OSHA regulations, CDC, Department of Education, and California Department of Health guidance, vaccination protocols, and other preventative measures to limit transmission of the disease and providing protocols that districts may want to consider adopting, including those on the topics of:
- Vaccination protocols;
- Cal/OSHA COVID-19 Prevention Plans and maintaining COVID-19 protocols;
- Accommodating high risk employees and students;
- Confidentiality and privacy issues for employees and students;
- COVID-19 related employee leaves;
- Business and facilities practices.
- Communications with employees; and
- Guidance for managers and supervisors implementing COVID-19 protocols;
The Toolkit includes:
- Template checklists, protocols, and forms to prepare for healthy and safe campuses and offices.